Thursday, August 12, 2010

MOCKINGJAY: 3rd Installment of Hunger Games

Photobucket


Last August 10, I went to National Bookstore, Glorietta 5 branch to pre-order the 3rd book of The Hunger Games Trilogy. I think I was the 36th from those who pre-listed since August 10 - that number is so lame. Despite the good marketing of NB about the first two books (and of course the Mockingjay that already has radio ads airing), me thinks that this series has very little followings here in the Philippines.

Good maketing? Yes, because this is the first ever book I finished. The Hunger Games is the reason why started reading books.

Why Pre-order? ‘Coz I am just too excited I want to be one of the firsts to have the book on August 25 (worldwide release). And mostly, the pre-order will only cost you around Php 540 - that is more than Php 200 off from the regular price of the first two books.

Lastly, I do not have plans of re-reading the first books. I am too much pre-occupied with work and work and work that i can’t even find time for myself. But I tell you, these books (referring to The Hunger Games and Catching Fire) are HIGLY RECOMMENDED. If you wanna know the plot, go toAmazon. (and WOW!!! that’s 825 five-star reviews)


1 comment: